earn while viewing advertisements

The Ever Increasing Inflation Rates

This past few days, I've been to another province, I have to go for an errand. I was shocked to find out that my fare was too high, and that I budgeted less, meaning I'll have to skip meals in order to go to my destination. This is one of the effects of too much fluctuations of inflation rate. Disgusting isn't it? I never thought this could have happened. It was too much to be a burden that for an ordinary employee like me, could no longer afford to visit relatives from a neighboring province, You'll need to have a thousand pesos to get a comfortable ride into them, which, is actually, about 130 kms. away from my home. How could I ever get out of this?

I am thinking that I should set up a business. Yet, all I am thinking of have already failed with the trials of other people. Should I think of another or just let myself dive into this dreadful pit of burden? I cannot allow to see my child not to have his basic needs. I cannot take the picture of my son dying of hunger and poverty. What should I do to overcome this crisis? Should I blame this carnal government, whose interest goes with business-politicians and thinks of themselves only, not of the greater number of people whom they swear to serve. Disgusting!

No comments: