earn while viewing advertisements

A Hero

Last Sunday, while driving my motorcycle on the road to another town, I was shocked to find out that my motorcycle stopped in the middle of the road, only to find out that there was no more gas in tank!
I was so frustrated that I forgot about fueling up before I head on my way, the gas station was still 3 kilometers away from where I am and I have no choice but to push the bike. It was hard and I am feeling all the sweat coming out of my skin and my muscles begin to ache...I had to get somebody to tow my bike to the nearest gas station.
I was there on the road, for about 30 minutes or more and no one passes by until this mysterious guy riding in a passenger tricycle stopped at me. I hesitated at once and don't know how to approach him yet, I have to do it. He asked me what is the problem and I told him that I forgot to refuel and there was no more gas left to burn. I asked him if he could tow my vehicle to the station using ropes but he has no rope in his tricycle.
"Maybe we can push your bike, ride it and I will push at your step-nut." he said.
"Ok." I said and hope that it works.
We tried it and it worked, I reached the town proper and to the station with minimal disturbance to other commuters. The only thing I regret is that I didn't managed to get the name of this hero nor even thanked him for his good deeds.
Whoever he is, I wished I could thanked him. This only proves that there are still a lot of Filipinos amidst the controversies, poverty, political rivalry, and so on, the negative list will not end, who are truly humane and heroic in deed! This is the true nature of Filipinos, loving and unselfish. May this trait grow amongst us all and multiply...MABUHAY KA, PINOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well even though you didn't thank the guy i bet he knows that you want to and was just happy to help